Tuesday 24 June 2014

Spring cleaning in summer

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









 

Sun is still shinning, must be summer. Pollen and dust are easily making their way in through the wide open windows, but its warm. I can't complain as this is what I wanted. Beautiful sunny days. Had to do a bit of spring cleaning today after some lunch. The drink was iced tea, mint from the garden. I am enjoying every bit of the sunny days. I am not complaining at all, even though I am sneezing. Yes! I have hay fever. Pollen looks beautiful though. The path is covered in it like snow. So even though I had to run to the shop to buy more tissues, I still like summer. But... Am I looking forward to next season already? Well definitely looking forward to summer holidays. I need a break.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oooo you're giving me the cleaning bug, your house looks lovely!
    Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs B. The more I sneeze the more I go on cleaning. Haha. X

    ReplyDelete