Monday 16 December 2013

Mysterious Parcel.......


I wan't quite expecting this parcel, but when I opened the box, I saw this beautifully packed gift; with it a kirstyelson Christmas card. I do love her pretty wooden cottages, I so wished I lived in one!   

WOW! I remember this hare came to life in Priscilla Jones' workshop, Diane Foster made this little hare, while the rest of us made flowers, birds and teapots. I immediately fell in LOVE with this hare. Diane is so talented!


Thanks so much Diane for my lovely Christmas card and handmade gift! I just couldn't stop admiring this handsome little hare. Had to sit with my cup of coffee and fruity scone to let it sink in my head. Named him Peter after my coffee mug.


Peter hopped to my mantle piece next to Santa and I thought.......


......"He's not just there for Christmas,
he's there for a lifetime." 
Peter would be well looked after, as he's a special gift from a special person. 


.....The Christmas card made it's way to on my kitchen wall.



I love Peter, as much as I love Nibbles (my bunny.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment